Monday, November 3, 2008

Conversations that Awake Passion

Q: "Why are you doing this [PeerFX]? Why are you so driven to succeed?"

A: "Because there's nothing that can't be done if I put my mind to it. I can do this."

This was part of my lunch meeting conversation today. I haven't had an advisor ask this question before, but I seriously felt the passion dance around in my eyes when I answered. This is when you know you truly believe in what you do. I know "awesomeness" isn't exactly a professional word; but that 30 seconds of conversation was pure awesomeness.

If you don't have one yet, find someone that will ask you those questions; every entrepreneur needs someone to keep them focused on the reasons why they pour their heart and soul into their business.

"Most people see what is, and never see what can be." - Albert Einstein

No comments: