Friday, March 19, 2010

11 Words to Make YOU More Persuasive

Right now I'm flipping through the book "How to WOW" by Frances Cole Jones.  I know it's 12:30am but I like to read before I sleep - they say you retain information better if you do that...?

I have actually seen Frances present at a conference held in Vancouver before, and she is very composed, articulate and able to engage the audience in her own way.  I bought her book on that day and it is a good read with some quick tips that you can continually refer back to.

SO.  Without further ado, here are the most persuasive words in the English language:

  1. YOU
  2. Money
  3. Save
  4. New
  5. Results
  6. Health
  7. Easy
  8. Safety
  9. Love
  10. Discovery
  11. Proven
  12. Guarantee
I wonder if I can fit some of that into PeerFX's one-liner pitch?

PeerFX is a proven and easy method of exchanging money that guarantees you savings on every transaction.

Not bad...what do you think?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: