Thursday, February 12, 2009

Time Constraints

I wish there were 36 hours in a day - then I can work for at least 24 of them and still get some sleep.

I think that's what a lot of entrepreneurs wish they had as well.

Investor meetings are coming up in the next 2 weeks and we're busy preparing the investor packages to send out. The investor meeting prep and the development of our system are two main things that take up most of our time right now.

There's always the question of how much time should I spend on fundraising and development. Right now it seems like a priority to push the product to market in the next month and gain some traction. This pushes up our valuation - so the real test is, how far do I think we can take the service before we get funding.

From what we have right now we are able to commercialize our first currency pair, USD and CAD, but we need more $$$$ for our marketing efforts.

The key is to share with our users how much it costs to exchange money - how much does it hurt?

I look forward to a very busy month preparing for our launch with a time crunch for development and fundraising - but I probably wouldn't like it otherwise - free time = lack of productivity.

No comments: